Craft wine is booming and today’s guest is in the thick of it! We welcome Sarah Kraft, co-founder of Hillersden Wine to kick off July with a bang. Hillersden has been able to accomplish some mind blowing results within a short period of time.
In this episode we cover topics that include:
- Why is it important to get involved in entrepreneurship at the college level?
- How jumping into a startup can be a way to discover your true passions?
- Doing vs planning?
- What is the difference between US and New Zealand wine?
- When a shopper picks up your product, what is the story you are telling them?
- How to execute marketing in niche locations that you might not normally think of?
If you’d like to contact Sarah Kraft you can find her on Twitter/Instagram @Hillersden/@Hillersden, Facebook facebook.com/Hillersden or order direct from them at www.hillersden.com