Today’s guest is Jeremiah Miller, founder of Forging Leaders, who in 2009 started his journey out by doing speaking engagements and writing articles when ever the opportunity presented itself. Eventually, in 2010 he was able to quit his 9 to 5 and pursue his passion of helping to make other leaders great.
In this interview we discuss the following questions and topics:
- How accountability is one of your biggest assets in building a company?
- Why is the greatest fear we have rejection? And how to over come it.
- How to convert your business plan into a strategic plan?
- How to avoid crisis moments with employees and give quality feedback?
- How to build allies who believe in your purpose enough to sacrifice for you?
- How to get buy-in from employees and co-workers?
- Why you should envision building a business as a game and develop a strategy around that game.
- How do leadership, athletics and grit relate? (my personal favorite part!)
If you'd like to contact Jeremiah Miller you can find him on Twitter @ForgingLeaders or on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/forgingleaders/?fref=ts